Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fuller house

Anyone that grew up in the 90s knows full house. Those same people are probably the reason for the potential reboot of the series called Fuller House. There has been a rumor for the past year of so that they would be putting out a reunion show. Well now it's been verified. As long as it gets approved, fuller house will be appearing on Netflix, hopefully in the near future. I personally am a huge fan of full house and cannot express how excited I am to hear this. But what does this mean for the future of TV? We see it more and more, TV shows being released online instead of on cable. Is this going to be the new norm? I think so, it seems to be happening more frequently and I think soon enough that's all there will be. Different streaming networks that will produce shows rather than catching them on cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment